Thursday, January 24, 2013

Last A.P. Biology Blog

Well I must say that A.P. Biology has been quite an experience, but a good one. :D I have learned a lot about Biology that I can apply to my life in the future. It definitley was the most challenging class I have taken but I believe it helped me learn how to study. It also gave me a taste of reality of what college classes will really be like.
If you are reading this then you are in A.P. Biology class. Welcome!!!:D You probably have the same thoughts I did going into the class. What is it going to be like? Should I be worried? Well, I am here to tell you that it will be ok :D This class is a challenge, but a good one.If I had to give you a couple pieces of advice, I would say to make sure and take good notes in class and go home and read the book for information and take notes again.Take advantage of the extra credit reading guides because not only are you getting extra credit but it is also helping you to study. Be sure to study!! The topics in this class force you to go to a whole another level of thinking. This class is a challenge and I am not going to lie and say its easy, because it's not. It was a challenge, but it was great to learn a lot of new things that can be applied over and over. I am also one step closer to being prepared for college. If I had to go back, I would gladly do it again. Well, I wish you the best of luck and I hope you learn as much as I did.
                             From one A.P. Bio student to another,
                                                 Afton :D

1 comment:

  1. You're blog is making me really want to take this class, you are one of the few who say they would do it again, which make me feel like I should take it too.

    ReplyDelete