Friday, September 14, 2012

AP Biology Topics

I am very glad that I decided to take this class. I think it will really be helpful in preparing for college and the reality of all the homework and reading it will be. The topic I am most excited for is the heredity and molecular genetics units. In general Biology that was my favorite because it is so interesting. I am least looking forward to 2 units. I do not believe in the Theory of evolution, I believe that God is the only true creator of life and He made the world in 7 days. I am also not looking forward to the unit that we are in now, ecological interactions. I don't find that as interesting but it hasn't been to bad. :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed with your strength in your devotion. Please be aware that the evolution we primarily talk about in here is not about the formation of the Earth (though we will touch on it), but instead is more focused on how life has changed over time. Evolution as a whole is widely accepted, even among numerous religous leaders (I'll show you this too in class)

    ReplyDelete