Thursday, September 6, 2012

First AP Biology Blog

Hey everyone! My name is Afton Scott. I have 3 sibilings.I also have a niece and a nephew on the way. I enjoy attending church and youth group. My favorite color is orange. On the weekend you can find me watching football. I am a Michigan fan.:) You may also find me reading a book. My favorite activities include playing tennis,reading,swimming, and hanging out with family and friends.
I took this class because I really like science and I want to be prepared for college. I hope to attend Grand Valley State University and go into something medical. I am leaning towards sports medicine, but that could change. I know this class will be beneficial and I hope to learn a lot.

4 comments:

  1. Afton,
    I am so glad we are taking A.P Biology together! I hope this class gives us both an idea of what we want to do in the biology field and also become better friends in the process. See you in class!

    ~Nicole
    (P.S... Go State!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Afton,
    First off you have an awesome name and second I too am a Michigan fan!!! My sister is a freshman at UofM this year and she absolutely loves it! Have you ever checked it out? And as you may or may not know, I too greatly enjoy tennis!
    Love the blog background!
    Rachel Thome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear that you continue to be a UofM fan ;) I'm glad you are in the class too, as this will certainly help you narrow down your career choices for college. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete